Thursday, September 27, 2007

the childhood beliefs site - I Used To Believe

My new favorite daily visited site! This is a place where anyone can post beliefs they had as a child, the reason they thought it...whatever. It is quite hilarious, and it's astounding how many of us have the same beliefs for whatever reason.

"When I was quite young, I saw an Alfred Hitchcock tv show that had these two brothers killing their aunt to get her money by grinding up glass and putting it in her food. After that, whenever my mom made soft boiled eggs for me and I found a small piece of shell in it, I thought it was glass and that she was trying to kill me."

Meggie (from the law : criminals)
score for this belief : 4vote this belief upvote this belief down

This is my own latest entry. Check it out, if for no other reason than to feel a bit more normal...or at least not alone in your personal craziness!

the childhood beliefs site - I Used To Believe

No comments: